Our Due West Elementary School Gardens need love during the summer!
Come be part of our Summer Garden Team even if you don’t have a green thumb and don’t know where to start (we’ll help you out with that part!).
Being a Summer Garden Angel Family lets you:
- Enjoy the bounty of the gardens, help tend, water, weed, harvest and eat
- Have fun with other Due West families — a productive playdate all in one
- Learn with your children about our gardens and our plants
- Help keep the gardens in shape so they’re healthy, productive and ready for the fall
Please volunteer for one of the weeks to help out … send a response with your contact information and the week that works best for your family.
May 29-June 4
June 26-July 2
July 31-August 6
Have a great (FREE!) summer activity to do with your kids. Come to one of the two training sessions to get familiar with the gardens, activities and how you can help:
- Saturday May 21st at 10 am (meet at the garden)
- Sunday Evening May 22 at 7 pm (meet at the garden)
- If these dates do not work for you … that is OK, we can find another time/date.
RSVP TO firstname.lastname@example.org if you can volunteer as a Garden Angel Family.
Thanks for helping out in our Due West Gardens!